Saturday club run

IF it is raining in the morning (2nd) we will carry over the meeting and pick up arrangements to next week (9th) – i.e. no change in the PLAN for 2nd, but will transfer the same to 9th if it is raining. The local forecasts are very changeable at the moment, so a case of wait and see. – There will be someone at both PC (9.45) and Felmingham (10.45) on 2nd. As you know, tomorrow (2nd) is a very particular club run in which some people are keen to participate.